CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

I don't think for a rather long period that CWE will have...

1. 9,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 810
    I don't think for a rather long period that CWE will have anything worthwhile to announce in regards to capacity, efficiency and output so I can't see where the price rise will come from nor be sustained. There isn't the scale up efficiency or such as different technology is being used. The best case is that it proves data model is close but without having published it like in every other area of science you would we will get some lame comment about it being close to expected.

happy clappers and welded on converts might get slightly excited by any announcement about hot swap, 3 buoys deployed but I don't think it will drive the price for any significant period and I see that these guys won't miss the opportunity to get some more cash so any rise would be abused by dilution. Later any major partner will get a cheap leg in so there will be other opportunity to enter.

Sellers cashing out due to boredom and other parts of the market moving and having less risk and more volatility .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.