MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

sellers out numbering buyers, page-30

1. 1,987 Posts.
    scientist10,

I apologise if you see my initial question as an attack. I wasn't trying to "attack on a down day" I was simply trying to understand whether the shareholders of this company really believed (and accepted) that it would be okay for the company not to release the IRR.

About a month ago, when everyone was expecting the IRR to be released in the first week of March (some even indicating that the Directors had told them this), I said it would not be out before April - if then. If it is released today or tomorrow, I will be proved wrong, but I don't think this will happen. The rationalisations on this thread that the delay is a sign of good things to come and that a deal is already in the wind is just more fantasy being used to justify the poor performance of an unreliable company.

By all means buy and sell as you see fit, don't let my dislike of the abilities and performance of this company sway you, but make sure you have all the facts not just those that suit your preferred outcome.

Cheers

Badfish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.