CEU 0.00% 54.5¢ connecteast group

sellers retreating, page-4

1. 1,299 Posts.
    jermaynew,

who cares about PE's, this company is very hush hush at the moment regarding any news relating to an opening earlier than expected, not sure what part of the world you live in but i can assure you since early last year this project wouldn't have had one day of any stoppage whatsoever, personally i have always thought this project will be finished before xmas 2007, if we have another winter like last year then that will be the scenario, if your an interstater then i can assure you the amount of traffic that will use this tollway will be above any estimates put to the marketplace, normally it would take 1hr plus for some commuters to drive from Ringwood to Frankston, with this tollway it will take 15-20 minutes, bayside areas will be more popular than ever because of this tollway, the only reason we aren't at 1-60-1.70 plus at the moment is most likely because of IWL as they seem to be profit taking at the moment, wait till Transurban, Macquarie and Toll come knocking for 19.9%, $2 minimum for sure by xmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.