AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

Blackadder,You are right, I was once a stupid longer holder of...

1. 8,028 Posts.
    Blackadder,

You are right, I was once a stupid longer holder of CNP, BHP, BNB and TOL, ingoring news, charts, technical, and hope that riding a stock to the end. When a stock SP drops, I increasing and average down more. Maybe it would work in a Bull market. Now that we are in the Bear market, I realize, you just have to "hit and run". For example, have a look at MQG, all the other major banks were up 10~12% yesterday. Yet, MQG was struggling to past the $30 marks, that is what you call resistance. Buying in now at the $29.50 mark is just a pure gamble, as from the charts, it shows heavy resistance at the $30 level. 6 months ago, I wouldn't care, just buy and hope she will go up. Even not long ago, a few posters on AIO said that AIO will drop back down after the 66%+33% two day rally. And it did, she went back down to the $.87 level.

Don't get me wrong, I love AIO, she is pain and simple, so far my prediction for myself on this AIO is about 70% right, and it serves me quite well. Like yesterday, I was doing quite good in the morning, but I had to go out and do other stuff, and thought I was already up so I gamble and bought back in at $1.15, even my gut feeling tells me that she would drop later that day so end up I lost all the gains that morning.

That's an old saying, miss money is better than losing money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.