NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Sellers running away !!!, page-105

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Dear Rod,

I find your comment about me misleading readers very offensive.

For the past decade I have offered opinions and facts on NKP.

My opinions based upon what I have read, who I have communicated with etc. I have always declared my investment in the stock. I have openly shared my disappointments and aspirations.

I report on facts based upon my research and feedback from various sources. I respect the privacy of my sources and therefore do not disclosure their names. When I exit this stock I may reveal names where appropriate.

There have been occasions when feedback from sources has been found to be incorrect or other events have overtaken what was indicated. Form example where NKP reps have eluded to imminent events that would transpire and they have not.

If readers have ever doubted my facts they could have done their own research and call my facts as incorrect, lies or dispute my source with their facts. None have done so other than express alternate opinion or just disputed my posts. I quote links and names of institutions or authorities.

Rod....I cannot recall any of your posts where you have conducted any research. Maybe it's time that you do so?

Rod....I invested in NKP for the same reasons as Pete 11....it's massive platinum resource. In fact I invested in NKP before both Pete 11 invested and OKAP came onto the scene.

I respectfully suggest that you withdraw your insulting comment or produce evidence where I have deliberately mislead posters.

Readers deserve better than your crap and insults.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.