NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Once again you come out with full blown antagonistic,...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

Once again you come out with full blown antagonistic, unsupported statements like "The fact is the DMR will never allow nkp to mine. "

How is this a fact? How is it, if it were a fact, that it has not been acted upon in 10 years? How is it the DMR had recently had the perfect opportunity to finish NKP off, it didnt? How is it NKP isnt in the courts already around this but yet continues to invest money here and indeed, strengthens Chinese ties with your flea ridden country?

You have a go a Mac and many others here - but you are the most conflicted, self absorbed person on this whole thread that provides no value to investors. If any of what you say has an ounce of truth, beyond the basic probabilities that there are only two outcomes here (wrong and right), you would have stated Who, how and when by now.

You continue to hide behind a veil of "i'm only here to provide warnings to would be investors for the greater good". But you offer nothing. If you could provide answers to Who, How and When - i'm sure we'd all appreciate. Heck i would too. But you cant!

So STFU or Put Up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.