NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I have ago at mac because the run around he has been given and...

1. 185 Posts.
    I have ago at mac because the run around he has been given and given out for 10 years is recurrent in his other public failed investments......c ccc.
    The fact remains that i know that the dmr have determined that other interests will benefit from the asset. The outcome of the 2 farms preceded the court process.
    If the DMR were neutral in their determination the sp would not be less than the pre suspension price. The sp is the instrument by which the market gives voice to its opinion. Accordingly it is screaming that nkp is cooked....unjust and unfortunate ....but stuffed nevertheless.
    The seller dumping a relatively large tranche had to bargain down 20% to find a substantial taker. This tells us that aside from the dabblers, the strong hands lol, no one with serious money and serious info is interested.
    How can i be conflicted when i have admitted i am part of the unseen that has previously benefited from legal wranglings with bermuda and will so again. It is in my interest, yes, to expedite nkp in opening themselves to legal attack.......but that does not mean that the inevitability of that attack is contested.....look at the sp! Listen to your board.......silence.......ponder precedent...kaboom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.