NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Sellers running away !!!, page-68

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Well it appears from today's trading that you are now completely out of Nkwe, having finally sold at various prices between .043 and .054 cents for your remaining 1.75 million shares. ( assuming it was you that put that qty up for sale yesterday )

Good luck with whatever do choose to do with the funds you got from this selling ... A pity it didn't work out for you in the end ... but at least you did something active, instead of continuing to just complain about the issues we are all facing as Nkwe holders.

Obviously, I can't say that I hope you made the right decision in getting out of Nkwe, seeing as I still hold, and I still believe that minorities will eventually get a price well in advance of the current SP.

But as I am sure you will continue to follow these threads, you will no doubt become aware when things start to turn around for us ... And being someone who has known Nkwe's potential, you might want to re-enter before the price gets too far above what you just received ... I humbly suggest that you don't let the current bad taste in your mouth stop you from sharing in the feast when it fnally arrives.

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.