DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

Patience, patience. I know I don't have any patience but we just...

1. Osi
    16,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Patience, patience.

I know I don't have any patience but we just have to wait for several of the 40+ high profit oil prospects in PEL 91 to turn good ........... and they will given the statistics of the area. A 25% success rate could imply maybe 10 or so C1 type finds in PEL 91. There are other oil prospects as well.

The punting on C1 & M1 was, I think, just that. It was fun but now its over for a while. Not withstanting the share dilution of past years DLS has some very good leases. What they now need is sufficient cash flow from some of it to pay for the exploration and development of the rest of it ..... including the large resource / lower profit gas prospects.

Given the BPT stake, DLS is less of a T/O target than others may think (except from BPT). If BPT had wanted more than a blocking stake whey would have come up with a higher bid. Anyway the company is back on the tracks and is a cheap energy buy.

The BPT stake and Brad's appointment also resolves the governance risk (regardless of what you may think of BPT). I expect a BPT nomination to the Board in the forseeable future.

More importantly I can't wait for the next drill results.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Not investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.