TZL 7.69% 2.8¢ tz limited

sellers thin again and gaps in depth, page-2

1. 6,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2345
    hardmano,
    I have no idea what the share-prices in the next 10days. Possibly +10% or -10% ?

But I am confident it will be US$15-$20, come Q2 2008.
    And much higher in 2009 and 2010.
    ----------------------------------------------------

Good article below for the LT investors.

10 years of market corrections - an indication of what's ahead?

Wise-owl.com looks at market corrections over the last 10 years to identify if market falls spur the start of a bear market. Find out why wise-owl.com thinks there will be good market conditions ahead.

It is very rare for a correction to signal the start of a bear market. Looking over the last decade of market history, the market has nearly always reached a fresh all time high within three to five months of a pull back. Of the ten market corrections we've seen since 1996, the market has traded to a fresh all time high nine times, and the high is often reached within just five months.

Date------% Fall - New all time high within five months?
    1996 May 10% Yes
    1997 Sept 20% Yes
    1998 April 17% Yes
    1999 April 10% Yes
    2000 March 12% Yes
    2001 June 17% Yes
    2002 March 22% No
    2006 May 12% Yes
    2007 February 7% Yes

The market has made a fresh all time high within just five months in nine of the last ten market corrections.
    How normal are corrections?

Corrections go hand in hand with investing in the sharemarket.
    From 1996 to 2001 there has been a correction of 10% or more every year. Following steady trading in the years 2002, 2003 and 2004, the market has gone on to face falls of more than 8% every year since.
    While corrections may sound gloomy, they are yet to halt the Australian sharemarket's long term trend which is very clearly up. Looking at a 100 year chart of our market's fortunes shows that long term investors have always been rewarded.

Read full article in
    asx.com.au/resources/newsletters/investor_update/20071016_10_years_of_market_corrections.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.