MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

carlisle, I think Goldbars posted a few weeks ago as to his...

1. 2,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    carlisle, I think Goldbars posted a few weeks ago as to his ringing the company about a major holder getting out. Don't think they would comment too specifically but there was a long time holder exiting. This could be wrong as just going from memory, perhaps GB will elaborate.

I think yesterday someone was trying to shake out nervous holders as there seemed to an endless supply of small parcels put up at less than the current price. It looked to me that they were pretty unsuccessful which was good.

The fact is that the last 2 days has seen more action than usual over the last few months, not necessarily in volume but in number of trades and strange small parcels. Before it's just been a few larger buys and sells a day.

I read this ( but who knows) as being MCO being on someones radar and they are looking to get in as cheaply as possible. I think they threw away a few cheapies at 18-18.5c to try and get sellers to fill up the sell side to around 22c but it didn't work.

Frankly I plan to hold mine 'til this story has played out and no matter how low it goes I will hold firm!

Cheers Mal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.