EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

sellers vanishing, buyers increasing... hmmm, page-18

1. 2,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Champ,

I have no problem with your posts - I can see that others do.

Your analysis and predictions of short term price have been reasonably accurate.

The folk who are disagreeing with you are doing so because they believe that a takeover offer is highly likely - and they do not wish to miss out on the premium that this will generate.

Your posts have been accurate because there has been no takeover offer - however your predictions of where the price is heading may or may not be correct - depending on whether an offer eventuates.

The current share price is well below economic value, and probably reflects a belief that the likelihood of a takeover is diminishing, and that holders will need to wait for production to realize significant gains.

Contrary to you, I hold the view that a takeover is still likely, and that Rio is the most probable to do this. They have gone through the process that Extract is undertaking so many times as partial shareholder - that they fully understand the cycle, and where the share price weakness occurs. They know when to take decisive action - unfortunately I do not.

I have not been in the position of holding a share that has the potential to become an ASX100 (if it remains a separate company)- from startup previously, so believe that holding - even for the next two years is a reasonable thing to do.

As a result, I continue to hold.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $341.3K 34.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5514109 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 952327 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.