AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

sellers where r u, page-40

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Actually to address the Zen story.. just a couple of anomalies.. firstly the Monks are not permitted to touch a women in the second paragraph... the older monk broke this rule quite blatantly and nothing was said at the time .. time passed on.. leaving the other hc posters .. oops sorry monk - to ponder why the older monk is allowed to so blatantly ignore this rule.. or to twist the rules to allow him to touch as it were. eventually the unfairness of why he was allowed to change the rules when no one else is gets so unbearable that the younger monk must question it...

however.. when questioned.. the older monk cunningly turns it back on the younger claiming the younger monk is still carrying the woman and therefor that HE is the one actually in breach of the rules - and i note the wording has changed to 'permitted' a woman.. not touch - but the younger monk is so astonished at the accusation that the cunning change of meaning to the wording appears to go unnoticed. In truth the younger monk is not still carrying the woman.. He still simply wants to know what makes the older monk so special, so virtuous, so untouchable that he does not need to abide by the set rules at all. The problem is not that the older monk carried her.. or put her down and let her go and was therefor no longer still touching her- the real problem is that the older monk chose to flagrantly break the rules of not touching a woman at all.. ever.. and then proceeded to justify it by saying dont do as i do.. just do as i say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.