GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Thats it in a nutshellWhat is also of crucial consideration is...

1. 384 Posts.
    Thats it in a nutshell

What is also of crucial consideration is that profits have been made and in theory from past u floats there are profits to be made now.

From past u floats i have not seen an australian company float and say we will produce U sales within a year.

The australian company's have many years to go before they can prodcue U in Australia especially with the current political U stigma.

Now these past U companys have done very well for themsleves based on the market being aware they will not be able to mine or produce U for many years.

Now compare that to an Australian company that is going to float and be able to announce to the market that they potentially will have actual sales next year.

IMO the spin off U company is going to be 100 miles ahead of most other U companies out there already.

Again IMO, if people are prepared to invest in a U company that will take many years to produce U sales if they are lucky, they most certainly will be falling over themselves to get into something that may actually produce U sales next year or at least well before most other U companies in Australia.

IMO I see nothing but upside and I suspect so do the institutional investors and I firmly believe that this is what has made them come on board to invest in the well, take palcements and the underwriting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.