CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Now Good Oil,Instead of trying hard to bait, why don't you read...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Now Good Oil,

Instead of trying hard to bait, why don't you read that post of mine that you have just answered to. For, my comment related to the opening of the market on Monday after the announcement release. While you are emphasizing a different date.

Just in case you refuse to go back and read that post again, this is what my post said; (Wait till the opening of the market when we will start trading again, and see how many will be there in a queue at the 5.4 cents.)

And for what it matters, it means very little to me and possibly most others Long Termers because we are here for the long term. The short term traders may be feeling the pinch but not the long term holders.

By the way, in another post of mine I made a mention to the fact that the sp may fall after we have started trading again, but that was not because of the company having done anything wrong, but because those short term investors and speculators were going to sell as soon as they could to either make a short term gain or even trying to recover their capital outlay when they may have borrowed the funds to complete their buying.
    The relentless sales of the approx 272,000 shares lots, emphasize what I am saying, and it was clearly expected that the sales pressure would cause the drop of the sp.

Simply a factor of supply and demand.

We also have to realise that many Sophisticated Investors are highly leveraged investors as well. Not all of them, but certainly some. And these investors don't like to hold on to any shares for a long period of time, nor, as they say " Will ever fall in love with a stock."

To me, this current situation is an opportunity to load up a few more. Especially when, like a few others did, I sold 300k shares a few days before the SPP closed, at 6.3 cents per share, and now I can buy back at 5.4 or maybe even less. Now Good Oil, that turns to be a net profit of approx. $3,000.00 dollars if I want to replace the 300k shares that I've sold, or I can replace them with 50 to 60k shares more than what I held before.

To me, and in anyone's language Good Oil, that is good investment.

More accuracies in your posts and possibly some well supported comments instead of twisting the real facts, IMO would go along way towards acceptance of your posts.

Cheers
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $13.74K 260.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50222 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.