FGL 0.00% 3.0¢ frugl group limited

Sellers, page-13

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    @kramer43 New 52 week, looks more than that from above.. l guess what do people expect? This was an RTO prior to new laws that have now come in to prevent this crap from happening. Only during the MOU stage is where 99% of the money is made imo...which is still true for WGL (I think it went to 8c range?) and certainly hyped for 5c+ during the "potential launch" of some magical make believe revolutionary product lol.....

Most people are holding 2c+ averages and in the deep red. It's their own fault but certainly WGL need to be held accountable to an extent.. Will it recover? Yet to see it and looks to finish the week further in the red?...Again right on the bank of WFI launch? ...The hype has certainly left the building...to twist the knife i believe the top heavy t20 which is formed mostly on seed investors and free shares are selling off good parcels over the last few weeks.

WGL will be banking on option conversions for cash (somehow they believe they can get to 2.5c++), tax rebates and some revenue to tie them over? Lol... will be cutting it fine..
    Currently their app downloads are in a DOWNTREND and revenue is marginal (too early to tell) but I am guessing majority are leaving after 30 days?....

WGL are flogging "data savings" on Facebook after officially advising they are focusing on speed as this is what early stage users wanted... My concern is they are advertising what i believe is the weakest part of the product (only second to ACMA/CAC compliance)...
    I am getting 3% max savings which is pointless. I am yet to see anyone achieve anything significant.

A common problem is when these type of companies launch, don't deliver and then continue to develop and promote an inferior product with existing connections (PR, marketing, online content management etc within the all the boys club).. it is almost destined for failure...as most of these companies are pretty average at best in their fields....

Not convinced but holding on... need to pick up their marketing, PR game..WGL need to hold their mates accountable. Oh and the product needs to improve. lol. Show us real data savings or I will continue calling the bluff..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.147M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $7.088K 236.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 133554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.