FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

I will have a crack at those 3 and in response you can answer my...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I will have a crack at those 3 and in response you can answer my questions about why someone with 4m shares keeps caning the company??? And also why your sentiment changes based on direction of sp. and also why you seem proud of the fact you have been calling this drop since 2.7c but haven't taken the oppurtunity to sell. If I was sure it was going to drop by over 100% I would be selling right now.
    1. They are pushing data savings because they are supplying a product that has data savings. They haven't made any claims on how much so why not highlight something that is a point of difference? Especially for students who are probably on a plan that cost them 4c for every mb they go over their plan. Not much but it can save them something. If they save 100mb a month that could equate to $4.
    2. This is not your standard vpn that people use to try and bypass things. This vpn offers data savings, quicker speeds(independently proven) and a solid encrpytion that prevents hacking. We dont know if WFI is going to have to store info other than for analysis for protection so if you were using it for your kids why would you care???? The whole thing is based on protection and assistance for your kids. The main people worried about data retention are people doing something wrong surely?
    3. Why would you say 2 years? It is time a few on here moved on from the past. Either sell up and take the hit or embrace what it is now. I think hoofa makes a solid point that we are all responsible for our investments and sometimes we take a hit. It happens so accept it or don't but why whinge constantly? I am very impressed by new management and think they are turning this into a real solid company. Not based on hype and false promises but real products that are relevant. I may be proven wrong but if I am I will accept I have made a mistake.
    These are just my feelings and if you disagree that's fine but I really question why you are here if you don't at least share some of this feeling.
    Looking forward to your response

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1 19

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12742 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 24981 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.