FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

I think we focus on individuals rather than the performance of...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    I think we focus on individuals rather than the performance of WGL. If you must know the reason I still hold is there is still potential and I don't need a write off. Unfortunately now WGL need to double,triple+ for people to break even let alone make $$$ and here is where my problem is...Why is the current SP where it is?

I understand the risk at this end: High risk = high reward/loss and imo the best ways to make money on penny dreadfuls is to bang it in, and sell off on an MOU/similar announcement spike for short term gains..i did this with XPE/SYT etc and made some good bucks...Longer term holds on penny stocks is usually pointless as they churn themselves out..

It's basically a crap shoot on market cap valuation but in my opinion the story that WGL sold with the revolutionary product, timeline and story it demanded a higher capitalisation and that is what the seed investors/founders job was to do.... Now as the current state of play does not correlate to anything near this overall BS the market cap moves closer and closer to cash backing... So yes, shareholders invested at their discretion but they had A LOT of false information...Is the vpn app really that much different?? Lifehacker did a report on it and didn't point to amazing speed or data?

Now with all said and done Sean has been delivering to some extent but the marketing, PR is certainly questionable for the foundation product? I am actually more confident in the line they are taking on WFI with 2 existing partnerships..

How hard would it be now though to get material deals with WGL APP if it is actually worth it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1 19

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12742 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.