FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Sellers, page-69

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    The reason individuals get highlighted is that people try and understand the motives and credibility of people before deciding whether to listen to a word they say. If you still hold 4m then my questioning was based around why you would be hot and cold like you have been. I could simply have answered your questions by cut and pasting your views a month ago. I don't know why the sp is where it is but I have done a bit of research into Symantec and found that it was not smooth sailing for them either in the early days. I am not comparing us to them just pointing out that it can be tough to crack the market early when cash is low but if products gain traction anything is possible.
    Anyway I don't like personal attacks so no offence intended. My belief is we have gone from hype based on fiction and hope and are now trying to build a sustainable and profitable base with which to explode from. From that viewpoint I believe we have serious individuals in charge who are not cutting corners or trying to boost this on bs. For me that is a solid foundation for massive growth if the products warrant it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1 19

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12742 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.