FGL 0.00% 4.3¢ frugl group limited

Sellers, page-93

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    Firstly you don't know who is posting nor their connections, backing, investment strategy.

It is clear you have made positive contact with Sean and he has sold you his story and strategy. Let me be clear I believe Sean is a very good character, a positive communicator, and has the BEST intentions for WGL. We cannot ask for much more from a CEO at this end of town especially. Part of being a CEO though is stakeholder management. So when shareholders do make contact it is usually in a positive non-commercial market sensitive manner. He also has 10mil shares riding @ 10c by August 2018... That is 13 months for 900% turn around.... Time is ticking...

Us minimalist thinkers and "short term minds" have simply seen the erosion of WGL. I believe this is the reason of the app performance. Even from the pWc testing I and many others are not getting remotely close to these results (which have been downgraded again) from previous results touted by management...

roer.png

You can talk to Sean about market strategy, customer acquisition method and cost, sales, etc. but at the end of the day it is based on a value proposition of a core product offering and whether or not market will take. Currently product is sold through majority ASO, SEO, forced marketing, some crappy PR...

If WGL has a low retention rate after the product trial WGL will fail and the cost of business will rise. We are in the unknown stages here but from the results that have been reported so far WGL is little more than a limited VPN (lack of servers, painful app sign up, meta data capture, can auto-connect fail and block all your connections) and nobody has proven without speed test that they are obtaining a significant benefit on speed and data savings..

@hoofa if it was really that good would this be in a continual downward trend? Do you know what it takes to turn WGL now from 1.3c (and heading further south)? Do you think one day the SP will go up 300-400-900% based on the product performance and what we have seen so far? How will it? Are they waiting on an update that will actually save data ?

Is this IP really worth $10M+ market cap if the product is not gaining momentum in market?

I like the WFI collab with 2 big players in that industry it shouts credibility... Perhaps this will be the saving grace for WGL but it is disappointing as WGL VPN has failed to deliver on multiple fronts and prove it otherwise..

GLTA but just remember just because someone shines a turd, gives you attention and gives you positive confirmation still means you are holding a turd..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.511M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 107715 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.