BPP 0.00% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

sellers, page-18

1. 4,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    mangione you're still a clown

1B This is a tale of too many people thinking that this is the one that will take them from 2 cents to 2 dollars in 3 seconds.

There is no reason to believe that this stock will not do well. IMI have delivered what they have said ovber the past 2 years. Quite a while ago this stock had a mini run to about 3.5 cents then down then to 2.5 cents then down even further which is when I bought (first Healthcare stock) But I liked the story and continue to invest and enquire and research. I wonder what the comments on this stock were like back in those days. If it's similar to recent times then this stock according to some is useless but as you can see it's far from that.

This sort of action seems quite normal and you will find similar chart patterns in a variety of companies and I bet similar badgering along the way.

There are some unscrupulous people out there in the trading world who would take your last dollars and laugh in your face and call you a sucker.

So my advice to all of you who come to HC to get your advice is to stop and independently educate yourself fully on fundamentals, Tech analysis and how to research companies correctly.

All the best

BW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $250 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7065824 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 18580000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.