GOR 0.00% $1.67 gold road resources limited

Maybe the merchant wankers are suppressing the price of...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Maybe the merchant wankers are suppressing the price of Australian goldies, for some time, with their HFT computers to facilitate M & A for a number of buyer clients. After all Australia is an ideal place to invest for many reasons.
    If the price path of gold is headed for US $3,000+ over the next 12 months there will be some big buyer players entering the arena with bids using their own stock. What have they got to lose if their resources are dwindling in the next few years. They can buy the future production of low cost producers ,like GOR at the managed reduced/suppressed price, by providing the buyers currently highly valued shares or borrowing takeover money at next to nothing.The price of gold may hit US $5,000 over the next 5 years so the buyers will make mega bucks.
    From my experience if you discover a great drilling hit, a great series of drilling hits or a good expansion to resources then it is incumbent on the company to report it as soon as practical.
    How does that fit into a bureaucratic program of quarterly exploration updates.I think it sounds like tired ineffective management.
    I think GOR needs a wake up call because it's shares are being manipulated and the Directors we appointed are not responding to the challenge.
    If GOR continues on this path then it will be taken over and we the shareholders will lose 50% of the upside.

Keep The Faith
    Gold Investors Unite

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.67
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.803B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 548 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.59 565 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.36am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.