TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Only time will tell whether it is a wise choice to allow options...

1. 132 Posts.
    Only time will tell whether it is a wise choice to allow options to expire worthless avoiding dilution of shares but missing out on funding . I guess they are hoping to acheive same amount of funding with minimal dilution some point in the future. Perhaps reason behind maqs purchase of further stake at premium to allow company further funding for near future expenditure thus buying time for price to rise to a level where less dilution could be acheived for same amount of funding. With june quater looking to be a big one for tgs I guess they are hopeful upcoming resource increases, feasability study,tsx listing will be enough to translate to significant share price rise. I have to agree with you grahod that tgs should have been sitting comfortably at mid 60's to 70's by now but as dissapointed i am I quite comfortable in the knowledge tgs will get there and beyond soon enough. They are just sitting on too much copper to be ignored. The tsx listing will give great exposure to tgs, and with resource from kipoi north to come tgs will hit that magic 1m tonne mark without a doubt before too long. Happy to hold and wait. As for those who hold options feel for you. The game continues i guess. Who knows the true forces and reasoning behind the game of the market. I get the feeling we are all pawns sometimes . Anyway she'll come good. From current position, any money to be spent on exercising options might as well just buy the shares and in the future you will still make the same profit of course subtracting the cost of the options in the first place but in the long term that will be negligable. Anyway just my opinion, hope to see tgs over $1.00 before year end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.