IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

selliers excellent report

1. 156 Posts.
    I hope Sellier doesn't mind if I copy accross his excellent report on NKP from that thread but his/her report contains some very interesting comments on IGC.

I will check it out and report back in 48 hours.

If the cash payment is staggered then that would be a new development as i have been told that the payment will be made in full before 30/6/09. However if they have struggled to raise the full amount then maybe it will be staggered but I'll check it out.

Staggered or not, its going to happen and it has got 40 cents minimum upside.

(Selliers comments below)

hi guys,

Assay results are pending so I would suppose that we'll get them in the quarterly report which will be out in a couple of days.

Xstrata is going to announce its committment to NKP's projects shortly and if the outcome is positive we will see a major re-rating taking place here.

Re. IGC: The deal will definitely be done, it's just a matter of how the payment will be done. I think that NKP will make an up front payment of 10M$ and pay the rest over 9 months while IGC gets a certain interest rate on the pending amount of money. The value of the asset will be the security and is crucial for Xstrata and NKP to progress the project.

Actually, 40 - 45c for IGC are a sure bet and once the agreement is signed IGC will receive the funds over the coming months.

Currently, you can buy IGC for half the value which it will be worth in around 6 - 9 months time when they received the full cash.

Good deal imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.