IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Yield,Thanks for your input however I was merely trying to...

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Yield,

Thanks for your input however I was merely trying to advise that listening to ones ramping or downramping and taking it as gospel (especially if you look back through this forum) is poor judgement. We all look after ourselves in the end and while hotcopper lends itself to very intelligent and market smart people to learn from it also lends itself to people that might try to sway others for their own purpose.
    I don't see the problem with me disagreeing with you, having an opinion for yourself is the safest course in the share market.
    I will still be happy with 40 cents as I bought lower however I don't believe this is the best deal considering the jump in platinum prices nor do I believe it is 100% certain that it will happen on this date.
    Anyway if you were 100% positive of this then there should be no way that you would not have sold everything you own to place on this sure thing, is this not correct?

I look forward to 30/4/09 to see if you are correct that something will happen on this date. If you are, then congratulations, and me wondering why you would share news that could possibly increase the share price thus lowering profits if you chose to buy in again, if not...well then I guess my post was not that dim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.