IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Hi DYour right.It's all about conditioning S/H's to lower...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi D

Your right.

It's all about conditioning S/H's to lower expectations and our selling price.As you can see bt thurs sales, S/H's are still jumping ship due to frustration or being pissed off.

I can remember all the promises of 60-1.00 from mgmt and it was probably bull to keep everybody happy and to talk up (ramping) the stock... sure they will answer for this later.

Pollies do it to us all the the time... big ann for good news and trickle/leak out bad news over time... shit, this fiasco has been going on for over 18 mths !

Strange no deal done when plat price was up- we had to wait for Tony and his mate Peter Landau to push the deal when plat price was ratshit.

I'm still for a ' no vote ' and a higher price around 55-60c.

If your not happy how this is all going make sure you get angry and even and vote no and tell them to stick it up their clacker ! .... you will not be alone, a large number of S/H's have indicated displeasure and want more or toss out the board when Tony decided that we would take around 42c without asking us ! .... we have the final say.

regards ............ JRB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.