OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

sellind down continual,capitulation on horizon, page-11

1. 625 Posts.
    I was starting to think maybe I'm being too harsh with my derision when it comes to feelings about the director's competence but if a stalwart supporter like you WA is disgusted I know I'm on the right track.

THX DOES HAVE good tenements with genuinely great wealth generating potential. The problem we have is this clique (Crabb, Lambert,Randall, Demarte, etc. etc.)have got too comfortable, or something, because they HAVE lost any sense of direction or purpose. The results of this are evident :-
    - share value erosion (greater than the indices)
    - dramatic decrease in drilling and result reporting
    - cash position erosion
    - % interest in Copernicus erosion
    - lost of supposedly valuable staff going by the number of "options elapsed due to cessation of employment" notices.

To add insult to injury they are awarding themselves cheap options supposedly to provide an incentive to perform over and above normal directors duties. What a joke.

The problem is they (correctly so far) believe they are safe as long as they vote together due to the high level of shareholders who do not vote. The fact is that at the last AGM the votes, if you remove their votes, were over 2:1 against them. What we need is a major shareholder to use s249d to request an EGM to remove them - I know I would support it. Surely some of the top 20 SH are seriously concerned about their wealth erosion.

Maybe I should write to them.
    - where do you obtain their addresses?
    - in the case of nominees how do you contact the entity/person behind the nominee?

I'm just not a person to sit back & let others destroy my hard earned assets without fighting back. Other SH need to be the same instead of being apathetic and letting them get away with it.At the very least they should forfeit all their options - they have not performed as required to have earnt them.

I'm open to any suggestions how we shake these guys up. A mass email to them campaign ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3485503 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32371005 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.