selling apples and selling telecommunications is d, page-19

1. 1,263 Posts.
    re: we agree... Grant,

You have hit the nail on the head. In fact, you raised questions way before Colin Marland, by his evasion of questions , raised more. Obviously you have an ability to smell smoke before I did.

I cannot believe his responses on that forum. As someone else commented; "wouldn't he have advisors that checks what he writes"?

To say announcements of customer numbers to the ASX are not accurate because "they were not official" is ridiculous. I have written to ASIC to ask exactly what they regard as official figures when reporting to the ASX. I might be mistaken.

A post on the forum by "Bert" who also asked some pertinant questions was removed, as was mine because they were "off topic". Questioning the figures is off topic.

I think the directors shares should be held in escrow until their forecast of $110m revenue is reached. I would like to move that motion at the EGM but with the directors owning 63% I know it wouldnt get up.

Im holding on to the SWT shares and oppies. They are obviously undervalued and destined to go higher. However, I dont trust them, and any hint of directors selling and moving on, im out. I think around 20-25 cents.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.