selling apples and selling telecommunications is d, page-8

1. 1,263 Posts.
    re: we agree... They aren't press releases, they are relases to the ASX. Completely different. Not sure what an "information memo" is.

How can People Telecom go from $27 million for the first 6 months of this year, go to $110 million next year. Doesnt that seem a bit strange to you, as Grant has pointed out. Do you realize that Colin Marland himself will make millions based on the share price that PEople Telecom list at? So you think it is immature to ask him whether or not this optimistic forecast is based on his own hip pocket nerve? I thinkthat was an innapropriate response to the question, as was the lecture on selling apples and oranges.

I have been ripped off by Directors before and have learnt not to trust them at all. I wans't a ONETEL holder at the time of the collapse, but millions of people would have been, and the directors and governing bodies let them down, and everyoen forgets. So it is up to me to protect my capital.

And "gazing into a crystal ball" is how you make money in shares. its too late once everyone else knows.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.