AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

jm2110,as others have pointed out, the isto's and the retail...

1. 820 Posts.
    jm2110,

as others have pointed out, the isto's and the retail investor, whats the differance ???? the money raised is the money raised except the isto's and suffercats get theirs in front of retail and flick it off via bots etc....the reason the shareprice is where it is now is because of them ...some istos want to flick and some want to add, hence the stalemate...
    sick of the manipulation buy the isto's as is everyone, only because they are sitting on large pockets of funds and are a good go to for cash strapped co,s....the point is the reason we got a $7mill investor on his own is because of the potential of this stock...and what do you think the istos would of done if they got the over subscribed money int this co ? they would of been trading it like no tomorrow.....and you reckon the retail investors would be the problem ???

two points

1) i can make and lose my own money very well thanks!

2) my fee's are the six pack of beer and a packet of nuts that i treat my self...

at this stage and from now on POH are in a position to go on with out further CR'S or Spp"S so imo you want shares get'em on market...:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.096K 438.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 86702619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59480558 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.