FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Considering sean is reading this thread as you suggest, then let...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Considering sean is reading this thread as you suggest, then let him read this also …
    You do not ever disclose selling/buying information as such to any other shareholder, so either he made it up or you did (please don't either say shit like that again)
    As @jocko @goarmy and many others here can attest, it's a MW classic to get rid of management and their holdings before liftoff (eg. IAM and red rocks holdings - 1.5c -> 9.5c) and for a moment today I hoped he was ridding us of KW… not sure, but really hope so.
    It's also a cicero standard to get rid of management who don't take their titles seriously, and have loyalty and sincerity… in other words don't be a 'hussa' (that's a pig that doesn't fly straight).
    So many have held that just don't give a shit any more, if we didn't sell at 5,4,3,2, then it just comes down to pressure and time.
    GLTAH, most frustrating and disappointing of holdings and reading of HC the past 2 years … but I'm sure of 1 thing, come January we are celebrating!!
    Either winning on multiples or sold and never to discuss again
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.1¢ $12.69K 297.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13136 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 12569 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.53am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.