ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

market cap has almost hit $10mhow much is the company worth?I...

1. 665 Posts.
    market cap has almost hit $10m

how much is the company worth?
    I think they will be worth $1 billion+ if not taken over before. Not so unbelievable given targets and political change. Ross Garnaut’s report was out yesterday. Local, India, China, Mongolia, Middle East, Europe. Add Matmor-which works. Other coal uses – Urea, oil etc. In normal times a multiple – and even without a price earnings multiple (which implies no growth) in the realm of $200m-and lets compare to WEC and you have a market cap 40 times that of ESI – inferior tech and excludes matmor etc

do they own the IP : No
    They will – see Annual report
    are they cashed up : No
    They will be in due course both from Uk hedge fund (imminent as per ASX)
    do they have any licence agreements : No
    Maybe they do, maybe the power stations here are negotiating with govt for final compo… remember the models ESi did to the local stations and India…. Ummm… oh, that’s right India… there’s one, but not ESI’s best moment

am I buying : No
    YES, I am please sell to me

will I buy : only the back of a major cornerstone investor coming on board, purchase of the IP and construction of the 150000t plant
    Fair enough, de-risk completely, miss huge upside. If you wanted to risk risk a little wait until; Hedge fund money approved – close by I think.

has the meltdown of the global financial sector slowed progress? I think it may have
    You have contradicted yourself – if you think it has SLOWED progress, why wouldn’t you buy now and taken advabtage of what is DONE, not if but WHEN.

when is it likely that a major partner will become involved?
    I expect that ESI is in negotiations with many partners – I presume you are excluding ARUP, DELOITTES, GT, AND ALL THE REST?

when will the IP be bought?
    refer above

lots of unanswered questions and no matter how much hype is injected the reality is the company has a long way to go to prove itself.

carbon credits before good sound economic management?
    YES, and management will be expanded

interesting days ahead...
    YES
    $10m funding facility? when? : voted on and approved by shareholders but still no money
    refer above

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.