ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

No Mate, I think Onshow made valid points there- its exactly...

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    No Mate, I think Onshow made valid points there- its exactly what I am thinking, and I am sure many others who actually read the announcements carefully and thought it thru. He contributes, as does TTC.

TTC, just commenting on your point "the cap raising was done to get rid of Bergen". Don't understand this- wasn't Bergen only involved during the Cap Raising? ie. They underwroted and bought in cheap and are now making a quick fat profit?

Still amazed that a 2c story quickly became 0.5c. And if the story was good, then why a rights issue was only possible at such a low price of 0.5c and now as we all know, 0.3c. Much appreciation for the wealth of info from TTC and but just many more questions opening up as this story unfolds. Personally, it would make more sense if the instos didn't saturate the market with hangover stock as it would 'seem' that 0.8 -0.9c would be achieveable otherwise as I'm sure long term holders who are hurting bad here won't be selling so quickly with higher avg prices...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.