MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

selling down, page-11

1. 195 Posts.
    Hi, Menaced
    I apologise that I have been rather obscessed about the Australian deposits. I had an English teacher in school who used to drum it into us to only speak about things we knew about, and shut up on what we didn't know, so that wiser counsel could prevail. He ran off with the music teacher who was happily married and had a husband and three cats. The cats used to hang around the school as they lived just across the school, in the teachers quarters. If I recollect correctly, and I may be wrong as age has dulled the brain, we never ever saw her black cat after that.
    But I digress...I have been ingrained with that English teacher's exhortions and am therefore unable to talk too much about China, India or South Africa as I have never been in those parts. Australia yes, and even then, never in Queensland. I have familiar with New Zealand and Europe, but I don't think MPO has any leases there yet. Maybe they will come up with something in Moldovia...the carrots are cheap there.
    And Nine Lives, so sorry but I have to admit that I have misplaced one of the jiggery stix, and as everybody knows, two jiggery stixs are of no bloody use without the third.
    Happy weekend to all!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.