ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

@Toastmen,No problem. We all live and learn. What you need is a...

1. 160 Posts.
    @Toastmen,

No problem. We all live and learn. What you need is a clear trading plan telling you the rules that you buy under, the rules that you sell (stops) and the position size that you use managing your risk. Overriding all of that is your head which needs to be screwed on right. ;-)

Can you tell I did a trading course last year? It doesn't mean that I can't follow weak signals into a stock like this one though. Fortunately my position size is only small.

The thing is if the share price went up I would be happy. If it went down to my stop I would sell and then move onto the next one. Meandering on for months doing nothing (while the rest of the market is roaring) just bores me.

I've read all the ramping and raving comments over the past couple of months and it is all hot air. Nothing has happened. Give us some news and something might happen.

My boredom has its limits though. I have set a time. If the share price doesn't go up or down appreciably in that time then I am outta here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.