RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

mate, I am a long term holder and I am not taking the p@#s.Can...

1. 162 Posts.
    mate, I am a long term holder and I am not taking the p@#s.

Can you explain to me why and on what basis you think that rrs management have done a fantastic job?

The sp is depressing, no matter what people say is just a couple of months away.

Some questions I have;-

Why did rrs get involved with Finnies?
    Why so much dilution?
    Why so many unexplained failures to do things on time?
    Why paying so much paid to "consultants"?
    Why the ongoing secrecy re Consort? Doesn't that just invite suspicion?
    Why sell bulk of uranium prospect for a song?
    Why enter into jv on such unfavourable/bargain basement terms?
    Instead of indulging in the mega cashburn (with jack to show for it)over the last 2yrs, couldn't rrs have funded the first one or two wells and then got a motza for the jv?
    Where are all the impressive presentations and where have all the regular shareholder updates been since DEC 2005?

There has been one very big update but not of the kind most people desire.

Seriously, it would be great to hear exactly why you think a fantastic job has been done. I need some positive views.
    From where I'm sitting it would be generous to say that the management has even been passable, let alone fantastic.

I did like reading about the Puntland officials receiving education at Curtin, that was a good move. Everything else has been a disaster, going round in circles using petrol going nowhere sort of stuff.

AOI sp is going north because that company sends out the message that when it spends cash things go forward. The market is impressed by the AOI team. The market is not loving the rrs management team or its record of acheivement.

You say they are doing a fantastic job...please explain my friend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.