BTR 5.88% 1.6¢ brightstar resources limited

selling for peanuts :), page-15

1. 215 Posts.
    I also topped up a further 40000 @ .625. I still remember a company called Oxiana when it started out. I had a quite a few when they were .20 I wish sat on my hands and not traded them, they got up mid $4 from memory over a period of time.

I have no really reason to think this is the same but I am willing to stick with it longer term.

This "seller" appearing with 300000 obviously is short and playing the fear game. Spooking holder to sell pushing the price lower....It's working on some....and to everyone else he just damn annoying.

But look at the other copper producers they all look like worse for wear at the moment, OZL was $7.60 in Feb now it's $4.30. So if sector sentiment turns cold coupled with what we would all agree has been a few ordinary announcements BTR then of course the direction is going to be south. BTR is also essentially still an explorer rather then a producer so it is bound to get hit harder by those that short, as it going to be more volatile.

That is just the market, it is just the cycle of things. Changing from a explorer to producer is a long road and people like Scott play the long game. Short spikes and troughs are outside of their control as the share price of a company is controlled by the buyers and the sellers not the long term holders. Holders do no change the price, That is just the way of things.

There that is my 2cents worth and who knows it could be worth that one day but it could also be worth a lot more.

Spock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $75.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $143.8K 8.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 659099 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4303569 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.