RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

deansy, in future, call me out by using my reference name, not...

1. 100 Posts.
    deansy, in future, call me out by using my reference name, not just portions of the comments I made. I am more than happy to defend my position. At least that way others can reference the whole comment and put it in context.

And in context I would say I am correct.

RMG now has a roadblock of sellers lined up at anything equal to or higher than 1c. They aren't heavy hitters, but they were in the circle enough to get the stock and the free option. Ofcourse there are some buyers who had the cash available to buy at sub 1c once the CR had established management only valued the stock at a max of 1.2c. If management thought it was worth more they would have waited a few weeks for it to rebound back to 1.8c (coincidently the price that forrest capital sold at only a few weeks prior to the CR). Congratulations to the fortunate few who had the cash to buy sub 1c and are now making money.

Unfortunately RMG is only going places on great news. And as 'cashngrab' mentioned may be put in the bottom drawer for awhile until drilling restarts after the wet season has ended. And with that info, I would be selling any CR heads and free carrying the oppies . Which coincidently is exactly what I said would happen, smaller CR investors would be in and out with cash and free oppies in had while the rest of the loyal longterm investors are left holding the baby. As suggested, I saw nothing wrong with you or I being the ones who were given the chance to take up the CR, sell for a marginal profit or at no expence, and then free carry the options which are guaranteed to be in the money.

Again as previously stated, RMG will be a winner with the karmaga project, sub 1c on-market buyers will be winners, CR investors will continue to free carry oppies as they sell the heads into longterm holders who are either getting good positions or averaging down since RMG hasn't been this low in a very long time.

We are all in this to make money, my sentiments are only concerned with me making money. For example, when Rolley contracts to RMG for $, now owns over 120million shares and has only been with RMG 6 months and the share price is half of what it was 6 months ago, I think I have every reason to be frustrated with RMG's developments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.