WLD 2.33% 4.4¢ wellard limited

Selling my position

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    After 18 months holding, I decided to sell 70% of this stock with 40% loss at the 0.12$, I might be selling at the bottom but I would rather put my money somewhere else. Because at this point any upward movement of its share price will not be backed by the foundamental improvement but the market activity only( IMO), and i'm not interested in hoping the luck to come.

I heard about drama and incompetence of it's management a year ago and kept watching and waiting for the improvement, untill now I have noticed and been told the conflict in the management is still the largest barrier of the operation, didnt receive the answer about the detail, however I couldnt stand with the fact that they cant even work together when the company is facing serious problem.

And once again, the cattle price was NEVER even a main reason for its bad performance, IMO the cause for the bad performance included bad timing of financing(which was due to bad risk management, and personal issue of MB), and bad management- not for bad management skill, but there are people care more about their personal interests than the company and the shareholders( we see none of those Italians holding large amount of shares of the company).

So I would rather put money on more trust worthy company with higher price, than headache with the dishonest and incompetence with a cheap price. Just my opinion, I hope the it turn out well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $23.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $330 7.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 322521 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.