IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

selling not reflective of results coming, page-35

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    re: igr will go but others....
    The 1.1M oz is a nice thing to have...but it is not the main reason (believe it or not) that i'm so heavily in this stock (despite my signature).

Independent of other things, given the resource i probably would have had 25%-50% of what i have.

As Tas said though, a resource is only as good as how much you can get out of it profitable...the $ per oz EV is a inconsequential thing.

The big filip is the Managing Director himself.

He has a track record, and I've been lucky enough to have drinks with him on a few occassions down in Melbourne at which he impressed me no end, and not because of a silver tongue.

This guy KNOWS his stuff...his background is very impressive, outside whats stated on his director profile.

I know one other person on this forum that could attest to his expertise!

Now his ultimate task currently is to do something which is probably not what's he's best at since his bakground is primarily exploration, ie negotiating a good deal for a plant. He is taking his time which is a good thing...there are several plants available and i think the eventual deal will please everyone.

After that we can get into the business of showing its a feasible project...as well as finding extra deposits.

Hang in there.

Cheers

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.