OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

I lolled @ the hypocrites in this thread. Do you "the government...

1. 433 Posts.
    I lolled @ the hypocrites in this thread.

Do you "the government should bail out OZ Minerals" sayers have a clue? Do you even read before you type?

Yeah, Australian jobs all gone, wow. So it's okay for ANZ and CBA to go around buying Asian banks, it's okay for BHP to own Escondida, its okay for Rio Tinto to own Alcan - one of biggest traditional employers in Canada?

It's funny how OZ owns and employs people in Indonesia/Laos to Martabe and Sepon, have you thought of that? Bet you didn't give two thoughts about those countries' national interest before Oxiana grabbed those mines, am I right?

Or how about Zinifex holders when it acquired Wolfden?

Get a clue. If you invested big in a small/mid-sized risky company like OZ Minerals, you deserve what you got, I have no idea what possesses some people throw it all into one company. Oh wait I do, it's called greed.

I'm not happy about having my $1200 burnt but oh well, its only 5% of my portfolio, Woolworths, CBA and IEM are lifting me.

We live in a global village and takeovers/acqusitions of small/mid sized companies should be anyone's right as well as ours. If you have nothing better to do tonight, go block PaperlinX sale of Aussie Paper to the Japs as well?

Some of the posters in this forum really make me wonder, make me wonder as much as how Michelmore could possibly be some dumb.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.