IMM 1.27% 40.0¢ immutep limited

vendorfirstly, you don't ask one question. you ask threenext .....

1. 2,793 Posts.

vendor

firstly, you don't ask one question. you ask three

next .. - your paranoia about regulatory steps is likely misplaced, as Dubai would have been informed about this announcement before it went to press..

and, if you were an old lawyer like me, (which from my training i know you are not), then you would know after even a quick reading of some UAE and especially Dubai legislation, that obtaining regulatory approval in Dubai involves more discretion and less onerous proofing than the West, and is essentially much easier - depending on who you are and what you are offering, as well, of course

(i will not spend time here explaining the particularly unique business structure of Dubai, but you can bet a good dollar that the Ruler of Dubai was in on this little deal, as he normally always is)

Otherwise vendor - how or why you would think i know the answers to your last two questions... - i don't work for the company, i just own a little bit of it..

for those questions there is a much more accurate source - the company - call them, and stop being lazy trying to hit me up for answers i can't possibly provide

otherwise...

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $569.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $1.746M 4.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7395 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 94636 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.