IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Thanks Goldiloxxx!very informative, but I must admit somewhat...

1. LSM
    1,251 Posts.
    Thanks Goldiloxxx!

very informative, but I must admit somewhat over my head - I’ll be using Google to its full potential.

I think some of those that bought on the run-up expected different news, news that would rocket the share price. While the infill results are great, they’re not out of the ordinary, it’s a known known. And those that helped start the rally in IGR (big x) are most likely still around, they will probably hold-off and let the sp drift lower before slowly moving back in - very very controlled.

What was out of the ordinary today is the rapid rise in the sp post announcement, this was not controlled, it was out of hand, and had to be sold into. IGR will likely drift lower over the next week to weed out those that have a short-term horizon – the long termers will again be able to accumulate slowly and methodically…everyone knows the mining share price cycle: discovery spike, post discovery doldrums due to the technical work to get the discovery to mine (+ a GFC in IGRs case, ouch, but one mans lose….), and the subsequent move higher towards mine as the initial discovery gets the go ahead. Investors anticipate at this stage the profit which is devoid of the speculative nature of the initial discovery spike, they tend to have a medium to long-term view, and will often ride the sp until first production before selling-out.

What we witnessed today was the short term holders and speculators running the price, I doubt much of the action can be attributed to long-term holders - the smart money.

IGR will see $1, but we will most likely have to wait until first pour (if it isn’t taken over before then!), or a fresh discovery over the coming year...either way I am pleased to be accumulating again after sometime away.

Model of Classic Mining Stock Company Share Price Cycle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.