KCN 0.30% $1.68 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Selling out and moving on

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Sadly my journey with KCN will come to and end tomorrow. After accumulating over 600,000 shares I came to the realisation that unfortunately this share will not deliver the return I had envisaged and or in a reasonable timeline.

I genuinely believed the story but the opportunity cost of holding these share, compared to just about every other holding I have makes it simple not worth it in the short to medium term.

We were never going to see a cash settlement , we are not going to get a dividend until Q1 26 if your lucky and I will be surprised if the share price has a 2 in front of it by Christmas 2024.

Sorry to all the long term holders and all the believers but I think the reality of this #$it show finally hit home this week with the finance deal. No Nova sale, no settlement, no dividend, no grade , no idea. Sh$# management and communication.

Still walked away with a profit but a good lesson, don't fall in love with stocks. Especially when the management team constantly underperform and won't acknowledge their shareholders concerns in a meaningful way.

Best of luck to the believers. Will check back in from time to time. Going off to SXG and PCK for an easy 200% before December

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.68
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $433.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.69 $1.65 $694.0K 416.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10546 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 6584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.