KCN 4.36% $1.54 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Haha no didn't advertise that i was selling it was purely put if...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Haha no didn't advertise that i was selling it was purely put if absolute frustration.
    Was selling my last parcel which I did. I didn't see anything positive happening until September and went across to PCK and made 50 percent in 2 weeks, now sitting here with a bunch of cash, trying to build a case for another entry. To be honest I don't see any rush. The manipulation of this share and the lack clear, definitive and honoured communication from the company doesn't really fill you with confidence.
    What is the catalyst for a rerate? Nothing is being settled in the next three months, if ever, TAFTA will just roll on , contrary to the 3 month "we are close" bs being spruked.
    ASIC is still unknown
    Production is unknown
    Plan is largely unknown
    yes you can argue that there is a level of discretion required with the Thai process but after waiting 2 years and having zero capital growth ( possible manipulation / possible shi$ show and lack of meeting their own timeliness on anything)

I can see zero things that are going to provide any significant change in the share price being delivered before Dec quarter.
    We may see some better production guidance but Nova hanging over our heads and a possible spin off / float could be good but once again 2 years away from providing any shareholder return.

Am I wrong?? This is why we are were we are, not withstanding the possible manipulation by the big end.

Am I missing something that will move the share price to have a 2 in front of it. I think I am better to wait and pay another 20c a share on the way up. The long term is still amazing but how many months years are we going to take to get there.

I am just not convinced it's going to be in the next three months

Good luck to the believers. May see you again soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.54
Change
-0.070(4.36%)
Mkt cap ! $395.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.58 $1.52 $796.5K 517.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10998 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.54 2199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.