AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Selling out, page-155

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Ok mate...we hold these truths to be self evident:
    1) SMM cant reapply that anyone is aware of. They lost they are gone.
    2) Only serious discussion has been about direct shipping ore. Nickel concentrate facility will be a test run but no one is seriously considering it in their valuations at this point. If someone mentioned it as an asset/finished project, then it was just as a mental exercise to pass the time and yap with fellow shareholders don't get fixated on it.
    3) Yes the current estimate for San Jorge was done using old data that pre-dates the JORC code. That doesn't make it suspect. Its a pre-feasibility stage, AVQ are perfectly within their rights to use it. Like I said if that makes you nervous then invest elsewhere its a spec stock and there are plenty of JORC compliant resource development projects happening in Aus right now.

This is my informed speculation because its my job to speculate on these things.....As far as the grade/tonnage of the SJ deposit: If it isn't at least similar in value to Isabel deposit then I will eat my hat. I don't see low assays from San Jorge as a potential problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.