AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Selling out, page-3

1. 2,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    understand your frustration but you will need to take a queue position rather early as many more share your thoughts. we could be sub 17 easily by then or less.one would think we would of had an update about anything from AVQ to keep the SH happy. but no.
    you have been around a long time charliek and I would assume your holding would be above average and hopefully you were given a few oppies a while ago.
    I sold a large parcel of my holding mid 20's and worked on the theory that is was going back to mid teens and if for some unknown reason we got a good announcement somewhere between the two prices I would jump back in of what I sold.otherwise I will also sell the rest of my holding and just be happy to exercise my oppies if the opportunity arises. thus that alone will cover any loses that I may have occurred
    I don't think this is manipulation its just nervous and fed up holders like your self, me included, hoping out and lowering the price one pip at a time on a daily basis.this alone will see it drop to mid teens if the pattern continues and the main man doesn't give us some news.
    I wish you well and what was such a great stock to be in all those years has turned sour thanks to SMM, a pathetic legal system, a weak obviously corrupt government and jealous landowners

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.