AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Selling out, page-59

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292

The 2% offered by SMM is a royalty deal on gross revenue? the 20% in the Axiom deal is a 20% equity stake in the joint venture with a profit share AFTER all expenses.

So it's not 10x the offer. It may be more or it may be less depending on the costs of production and the carried in costs. People need to stop being blinded by the 20% as this enormously generous package.

The attraction for the landowners I would say is having an actual equity stake and at least a say over mining activities becasue they are part of the JV and not just paid a royalty.

They would also weigh up who is more likely to actually progress things and pay out some earnings.

It's all well and good for us to say they need to just accept it and do what we want but it's not our traditional
    lands being turned into a nickel mine.

The country and people may be poor and indeed third world but it doesn't make them stupid and shouldn't make them easy to push around.

AVQ will need to pitch a good plan and deal to EVERYONE and have everyone be on board. If they can't then it will stay in the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.