GWR 3.49% 8.3¢ gwr group limited

selling out, page-14

1. 993 Posts.
    Doom

Certainly not interested in losing - belive me I am a believer in the fact that all of us will benefit from the merger - they will get 52% it is just a matter of when - as I have stated before if they don't get it this time they will hold the 40% and wait for the next attack.

the board is in a very weak position as now any resource upgrade must be reflected in FAS share price. Additionally the inactivity within GWR is the major concern - simply put Gary has not performed - I do believe Geoff will be retained.

The current % is way too high for a company - with a now diversified share base to survive any future board room challenges.

Rest assured the shares will be acuired and then we can all move forward - doesn't anybody else find the inactivity boring !!!!

think about what has happened here - the grand final was played last september - 4 weeks prior the West coast announced a challenge to freo dockers - as per usual they weren't playing finals and asked for the game to be played in the new year - well believe it of not we are only two months out and they still have not turned up to play !!!!

A whole off season and where's GARY - printing glossy brocures of the side !!!! who's to blame - Gary - and in the meantime he realised the real value of his side and raised some more capital but he didn't get any more players - they all went on a pub crawl and guess what - there's none left !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $26.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $487 5.872K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26528 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.