CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

selling out, page-29

1. 2,463 Posts.
    I agree 50 - sentiment is stuffed and there seems a deliberate effort being made to keep it so.

Kahliqs - to your bullet point

* chinese keeping it down to orchestrate a TO

I would have to add - with the help of management!

Truly - lets face it - the release of the 17th about copper production was as underplayed as they could make it

Instead of a headline saying

COPPER PRODUCTION AT BROWNS

They just said

Browns Oxide Commissioning Update

(who else gulped and thought oh no on seeing that headline!

It could quite easily have said

COPPER PRODUCTION AT BROWNS

And then gone on to say - Electrowinning has commenced and first copper expected in days ........blah blah blah

But no - they made it as low key as possible

NO PHOTOS - NO SMILING FACES - NO MEDIA COVER - NO NOTHING

Elsewhere, some have tried to suggest that by providing nothing more than some writing on a bit of paper the progress is NOT verifiable - in essence - a lie.

My thinking there is that if that if it is a lie, then the plant will go to care and maintinance and heaps of locals will lose their jobs. Now does anyone really think we'd have any trouble at all in getting a few of the blokes who got retrenched to come along to court as witnesses to put GT RS and NG in gaol - nup - they'd be there with bells on!

Nope, I'll stick with my mates gut feeling - the deal was done months ago and provided management do as expected they will be on easy street. The price is set - and management has just two jobs to do

1. Keep enthusiasm as low as possible so the price can be restrained and the bid number looks good

2. They would also of course be required to meet continuous disclosure rules. But only to the
    most minimum standard possible - (no photos - no headlines - no media cover - no enthusiasm)

Just as they are doing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.